Tuesday 5 May 2015

My Soothing Rose de France Cleanser - Lancome Creme Mousse Confront


Good Day Ladies,

It’s always important to wash away your make up at the end of the day to let your skin breath and recuperate, One problem I tend to have is that many cleansers tend to leave my skin dry and tight
feeling. So I will give it a try to one of lancome families cleanser for dry skin, Lancome Creme Mousse Confront.

About Lancome Creme Mousse Confront (Comforting Cleanser Foam)
It claims : Rich and gentle, this luxurious creamy cleanser delivers a voluptuous foam to melt away make up, even waterproof and dissolve impurities. The instantly comforting formula with nourishing rossehip oil and soothing rose de france cleanses skin, leaving it soft supple and satiny-smooth. Skin looks radiant, feels soft and smooth. Skin is soothed and comforted, with a strengthened moisture barrier to preserve it from dryness.

My Experience
I have a combination to dry type of skin, a little bit oily in a T-zone area and having a dry patches here and there.
I am using this amount..
The first time I tried the cleanser, it smells really good, it has an aroma of rose garden and it’s relaxing. Even though the cleanser claims could melt away make up, even a waterproof one, my cleaning routine is always start by using micellar water to dissolve all make up and then using cleanser with my Clarisonic.
Perfect pairs for cleansing routine

It is important to do a proper cleaning to your skin before you start up your beauty routine to make your skin more ready to accept all those pricey treatment and serums that you have.
So.. After washing off the foam, I feel my skin soft and smooth and there is no tight feeling or discomfort. It is a good news for my dry skin. If you have a dry skin, you want to try this one.
No Tight feeling and clean as it can be 
See you on my next post, Smooch !


No comments :

Post a Comment