Sunday 10 May 2015

Get your Youthful Sexy Glow back in 10 minutes !


Hello again, Ladies..
Who doesn’t obsessed with YOUTH.. My self included. Today, I’m going to share one of my beauty routine which only took 10 minutes in your life to do it and get an instant result.. Let me introduce you to GlamGlow Youthmud.

GlamGlow Youthmud has been touted as one of the best on the market today.

It Claims..
'Magic in a Jar'
Designed as a 10-minute professional ‘facial in the jar’ for behind-the-scene use in Hollywood’s
Entertainment, music, fashion & awards industries, Youthmud provides immediate camera-ready glowing skin. New pattened TEAOXI technology with real green tea leaf is the ‘magic’ behind our powerful anti-aging and anti-wrinkle results, delivering fresh antioxidants directly into the mud to hydrate, balance oil production and fight free radical damage. French Sea Clay works to detoxify and awaken the skin by drawing out impurities, while ivy helps tone, tighten and lift the skin. Revitalise dull, dry skin with Volcanic Rock multi-level surface exfoliation & experience smoother, brighter, softer skin. Get your Youthful Sexy Glow back in just 10 minutes.

Wow.. if the mask could do it all those things mentioned above, I would say it is a ‘Magic in a Jar’
And here are Sephora’s stats data :

-          97% agreed it left their skin smoother, brighter, and softer after 1 day of use
-          91% agreed it brightened their dull skin after 1 day of use
-          100% agreed it brightened their dull skin after using it 3 times during a 7 day period
-          94% agreed it provided gentle surface exfoliation after 1 day of use
-          97% agreed it provided gentle surface exfoliation after using it 3 times during a 7 day period

With all of those numbers and hundreds of gleaming review, I am definitely purchased it..

Me and The ‘Glow’
When I apply it to my skin it felt cool and there is ‘this calming’ sensation on my skin. After a while I felt it’s tingling a bit on my skin. I let it dry for about  10 minutes, it gets very tight when it dries, so you won’t even need a timer to determine when it’s done. I wash it off with warm luke water.
My skin did look noticeable brighter, and the amazing thing is, I always have those ‘Panda eyes’ underneath my eyes and it is kinda disappear. My skin felt much smoother and so ready to have make up applied to it.
Looks gross but smells nice..
Now I understand why this mask had a reputation in the entertainment Industry, well it is great for someone who deal with long flights, lack of sleep, and have to deal with tons of make up. It is ‘Magic in a Jar’. It is part of my beauty routine, I used it at least 2 times in a week. What I also love about this mask is it did not cause a break out on my skin, which a lot exfoliating mask tend to do ; because I have a sensitive skin.

How to Use
Apply thin layer to clean face for 10 minutes, remove mask with water in circular motions to exfoliate. Use twice a week or as often as desired.

Are you tempted to try it ? Let me hear what you think.

Bye for now, See you on my next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment