Tuesday 19 January 2016

The Fabulous combo for my skin.. Lancome Genifique & Visionnaire review


Good Day, Jolly Good Fellas !

So today is the day I let you in on another little anti-ageing secret. Here’s the miracle duo that I turn to for the past 2-3 years when my skin needs regenerating, refining, and aluminizing. The Fabulous Visionnaire and Genifique combo.

About
Genifique – According to lancome
Visibly younger skin in just 7 days. Skin looks as if lit from within – breathtaking radiant. It’s youthful quality returns : cushiony soft and velvety to the touch. Drop by drop, skin is vibrant with youth, it’s tone becomes astonishingly even, it’s texture dramatically refined

Visionnaire – According to Lancome
The innovation of Vissionnaire is the first skincare with LR2412, a molecule designed to penetrate throughout all the layers of the skin’s epidermis, triggering a range of micro transformations. With Vissionnaire skin perfector treatment, wrinkles are visibly reduced, pores minimized and imperfections such as uneven skin tone are corrected for a perfectly even complexion.

So.. Let’s get down to the Good Stuff,
Throughout the years I used the magical combos, Visionnaire and Genifique and I was astonished at how amazing the results of the duo were.

Genifique is a youth activating serum, it’s a boosters to your serum, Genifique took anti ageing to a whole new level. The texture is lightweight and absorbs very rapidly too, leave my skin moist and supple. I used it every night after cleanser and toner ; then follow it with visionnaire. For day time, I used it as my make up base.
The most noticeable benefit  using Genifique and Visionnaire was, I haven’t seen an obvious line on my face.. well I am on my 30th but I tend to slow down my ageing proccess and hopefully my beauty age stop at 22 :) I also noticed my skin more supple, moist, looking healthier, and any unevenness in skin tone is basically sorted.

I also use vissionaire as a treatment whenever I had a hormonal reaction – pms that cause one or two breakout on my face. I apply thick layer of visionnaire on the affected area at night and  in the morning my the breakouts are pretty much contolled.
Together they work well to keep my skin young and radiant.

Packaging
Genifique comes in a very clinical looking glass bottle with a dropper dispenser. The twist could ‘sucks’ up just the right ammount of product needed for one application and dispenses it with a click of a button.
Visionnaire comes in a blue plastic pump bottle, a hygienic and easy to use form of packaging. The pump dispenses a very little product at a time so there is no wastage.

Bye for now, See you on my next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment